Monday, February 26, 2007

hateyou




you know I hate you come home, drunk.
you know I hate you beat my mum.
I cannot take it anymore. u always say-eh

dad, do you know how we, feel. 4 scared cats hiding in our beds.
everytime you come home drunk. I hate you. I hate you.


You scream and shout and care about your face.
what about us? what About us?
you think everyone's looking down on you.
what about us? what about us?
You think your wife doesn't give a damn about you.
What about us? what about us?

you know we hate you come home, drunk.
you know we hate you beat our mum.
we cannot take it anymore. we wanna say-eh

you don't know I hate you come home, drunk.
you don't know I hate you beat my mum.
you don't know I cannot take it anymore.

but daddy, we really do love you.


(anyhow write, anyhow sing)

No comments: